- performing galvanic processes (oxidation/gilding of silver, selective gilding of silver, working with acids);
- selecting the configuration of laboratory equipment and devices required for testing, research or process control;
- conducting tests and analysis of galvanic baths and documenting the results;
- measuring the thickness of the galvanic coating and documenting the results;
- visual assessment of the coating, quality control after galvanic processes;
- cooperation with suppliers of chemical reagents;
- conducting a quality inspection of the materials that arrived;
- maintaining the necessary documentation;
- handling devices for loading and unloading materials;
- monitoring the condition of tanks and containers;
- caring for order in the workplace.
- minimum 3 years of experience in preparation of chemical reagents is a must;
- chemistry education;
- basic technical knowledge, knowledge in the field of material science and technical drawing will be a plus;
- knowledge of Polish at least at the level of communication.
What we offer:
- official employment;
- full employment (5-day working week);
- paid leave and sick leave;
- comfortable working conditions and friendly working atmosphere;
- opportunity for development and learning.
* is discussed individually depending on the experience and level of qualification of the candidate.
Contact Information[email protected]